You all are well aware that you can also post on Facebook which can be images, videos, docs, etc. Many users report that Facebook pictures not loading. But, don’t be panic you can easily resolve this issue.
Cause of the Facebook images not loading: –
The main cause of the pictures not loading on Facebook for any website is a slow internet connection. And, others cause like a bad VPN, DNS server, issue with the network cache, etc.
Solutions to fix Facebook pictures not loading: –
Here are many easy and quick solution to fix this issue. Follow the below-given description:
- Make sure the status of the Facebook server.
- Ensure your Internet connection speed is strong enough.
- Check if pictures are disabled on your web browser.
- Fix a bad DNS server.
- Use relevant Command Prompt.
- Also, run the Network Adapter trouble-shooter.
- Disable the VPN software from your system.
Ensure your internet connectivity is strong enough: –
You might be seeing that many websites will open while the internet connection is slow, but images and videos are not loading. So, make sure your internet connectivity is strong enough to load an image.
If you find that your internet connection is slow then change it with the strong network. If you use cellular data then change it to the Wi-Fi or vice-versa. So, you can fix the Facebook not loading images issue from here.
Make sure the status of the Facebook server: –
As you know, the Facebook server is one of the best servers for any website. It is possible that Facebook is down occasionally. In case, the server is down then it might cause the whole website or parts of it to malfunction. So, check the server status of Facebook. If the Facebook server is OK then it will pop-up as Facebook Platform is Healthy. Otherwise, it will show you the cause of the server down.
Check if pictures are disabled on your web browser: –
Mostly website offers an option to disable the images for increasing the performance of web-browser. So, if the pictures are disabled then they would not load on any web browser. Before proceeding for further steps, go on the website and check that the pictures are not disabled in your browser.
Fix a bad DNS server: –
If your DNS server is bad then it also causes the Facebook pictures not loading issue. So, Fix the DNS address correctly to resolve this issue.
- At first, press Windows key + R simultaneously to open the Run dialogue box.
- Now, type Command Prompt in Run dialogue box and press the Enter key to open it.
- After that, navigate to the Network and Internet section and tap on the Network and Sharing Center.
- Now, tap on the name of your Wi-Fi network to see the Wi-Fi status window.
- Right-click on it and select Properties
- If it asks for Administrator permission then click on the Yes
- After that, twice-click on the Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4) to see its properties.
- Now, set the DNS address as:
- Preferred DNS address: 126.96.36.199
- Alternate DNS address: 188.8.131.52
- Tap on the OK option to save the changes.
- Open your Facebook and check if the issue has been resolved.
Use relevant Command Prompt: –
If the network configuration is corrupted then you also trouble Facebook Pictures not loading issues. So, use the relevant command in the Command Prompt to fix this issue.
- Go to search bar and type Command Prompt to open it.
- Now, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator
- After that type the commands:
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /flushdns
- Now, press the Enter
- After executing the commands restart your system and check if the error has been resolved.
Run Network Adapter trouble shooter: –
Network Adapter trouble shooter is a tool that is used to check network issues on the system and fix them if possible.
- At first, tap on the Start button and go to the Settings
- Now, navigate to the Updates and Security section and select the Troubleshoot
- After that, drop-down and tap on the Network Adapter Trouble shooter
- When the trouble shooter has scanned then it would either fix the error, report it, or ignore it.
- Now, restart your system and open Facebook to check if the Facebook pictures not loading issue has been fixed successfully.
Disable VPN software on your system: –
Sometimes VPN also causes the issue to load the images. So, disable VPN software on your system to fix this issue. Restart your system and open Facebook to check if the error has been fixed.
In this blog, we discussed to fix Facebook pictures not loading. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then call to our expert’s team to resolve them.