Gmail Not Working on Android Browser: Fixed Here
The one thing that comes to my mind when I’m unable to login to Gmail account on my Android phone using Google Chrome browser is to access my browser privacy and clear the cache. With this step, I will be logged out and be taken to an interface containing all my Gmail account. After which I’ll be able to login again to my desired account.
This procedure does not only occur on mobile, it does happen when you want to sign into Gmail on laptop and desktop computer. However, the remedy is to clear your browser cache on your PC and re-try to login again.
Following the procedure below you will be able to clear your phone browser caches as well as Chrome for PC caches to be able to login to Gmail account once again.
Meanwhile, you have to be keen and pay attention when you deal with browser piracy not to delete important information such as saved password on your Chrome browser, and auto-fill a form for Chrome. This post has everything in stalk for you, all you need to do is follow this tutorial wholeheartedly and enjoy the simple direction to fix Gmail account not working problem on both Android phones and on PCs.
How to Fix Gmail Not Working on Android Phone Browser
Here i am going to describe about how will you fix if Gmail not working on android phone please check here below are :
1. Open your desired browser to access your Gmail account. Meanwhile, you don’t need to login to your Gmail account first.
2. Click on the more option [3-dots] and click settings from the displayed options.
3. Here on Google Chrome settings scroll down the page and select Privacy option.
4. Scroll down the page and click on clear browser data. This will include all that you tick under privacy settings including safe browsing, security report, search and suggestion and others.
5. On the new window that opens untick everything and leaves only cookies and site data, and cached images and files and then click clear data.
6. If you have not been able to sign into your Gmail account for long because of this problem kindly click on the drop menu in front of time range and select all time.
Now, try to login to your Gmail account you will see that everything will be fine. Clearing caches on your smartphone [Android, iOS, and Windows] helps to reset website login problem. In most cases, the only thing you need to do to make your device start to run smooth again is clearing browser’s caches if the problem is with phone browser and clearing phone caches if the problem is with phone apps and built-in apps.