An email alias is basically a dispatch email address. It is believed that name extension (nickname) is used to show a special method of sending email in some cases, with these lines, the email offers a more attractive value as a false address with a false name.
When you first sign up for a Gmail or Google account, you are asked to take an email address or username. Your username becomes the first part of your email address, and this is what you will give to most people. There are times when you do not want to give your email address, but still it is necessary to sign up for Account
Process of how to change Gmail alias nameYou can change the name that is linked to your email address, but you cannot change your email address.When you send an email, you can change the name that shows. For example, you can change [email protected] from “Filmy Fan” to “God” on [email protected] your computer, open Gmail. You cannot change your username from the Gmail app. Read the instruction for change gmail alias name
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click Settings.
- When you send the message.
- add the name that you want to show.
- Click Save Changes below.
- For example, [email protected] and lord. [email protected] are the same address, and the emails sent to those addresses go to an inbox.
- If you want to change your email address, sign up for the new address. After signing up for a new address, you can transfer emails and contacts from your old address to a new address.
- If you believe that someone has created a Gmail address using your trademark name, try contacting them to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, Google does not monitor or control the email addresses chosen by Gmail users.