Facebook is a platform where users connect across every state of their country. People post and express themselves and there are many different groups that can give you tons of knowledge about so many different things on this platform. You can develop as well as get to know people across the globe. But sometimes when you deactivate your account temporarily without knowingly, there may be chances to lose it forever if you do not know how to recover it. We are providing this blog with effective steps that will let you know how you can reacquire your Facebook account that has been temporarily blocked.
Reasons for your Facebook account is temporarily lockedThere may be different causes of your Facebook account to be blocked temporarily:
- If there are some changes in the privacy policies of Facebook or with the database than it can lock your account for some time.
- When you may be posting something and people feel its spam and they report on it.
- When you are making inappropriate behavior on Facebook by prohibiting the Facebook policies. For example if you are putting nude contents, or harassing someone or doing some illegal activities.
- You may be sending so many Facebook request to the people from different areas.
- Or when you create a fake account with no proper details, then it get blocked.
Steps you can follow to unlock your account
- It is prescribed that when your account is temporarily blocked you must wait for 96 hours. You must get back to your browser and clear all the history related to your account and also remove caches from your browser.
- If even after 96 hours you are not able to access your account, then follow the given below instructions.
- You can go to the link http://www.facebook.com/help/www/260749603972907 and request for your account to be unlocked again.
- This link will take you to a page of “my personal account was disabled”
- Here you are required to provide your contact details, and here you need to provide your ID proofs to verify your account again.
- After providing your particular details you would get back your account. If even after this you are not getting response then you can connect customer support team.