The latest version of Apple’s device is iOS 13. After updating your iPhone with the iOS 13, you are not able to work out how to update apps on iPhone iOS 13. Apple also changed the ways to update the apps. As you know that, you can update apps from the App Store in the previous version of the iPhone, but in the recent version you have to go in the new tab which is called the Apple Arcade tab. Read this full article to know the exact cause and solutions of its.
Steps to know how to update apps on iPhone iOS 13:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below steps:
Before going for troubleshooting steps, try this easy fix:
- You have to press and hold the App Store icon and navigate to the Quick action menu to select the Updates option.
- Now, you have to click on your profile icon in the App Store and select the Update option.
- Then, update all apps or some of them which you want.
Another way to how do you update apps in iOS 13:-
Follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to click on the App Store option to start the app.
- Now, you have to click on the Today option, which is below.
- After that, tap on the user profile icon, which is at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, the account details window will be open.
- Scroll down and navigate to the Available Updates option.
- Now, click on the Update all option to update all apps.
- Alternatively, click on the Update option next to the individual apps which you want to update.
- Now, restart your iPhone device and check if the apps are updated successfully.
Use Apple Arcade app instead of the App Store to updates apps on iPhone iOS 13:-
You can simply use the Arcade app to update the apps. Follow the below steps:
- As you know, Apps updates are available in the App Store, and you can simply use it by clicking on the Profile picture which is at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, scroll down and search if any pending update is available y following the recently updated apps in chronological order.
- After that, tap on the Update all option which is at the top of the list or update the apps on an individual basis. Also, make sure that nothing more happens or changed about the update process.
- Simply, you perform some activity before like, navigate to the Settings section and select the iTunes & App Store option and toggle it by switching the next to the App Updates option.
In this blog, we discussed to update apps on iPhone iOS 13. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call our expert’s team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.