How to recover hacked Facebook account?
If your password has changed use these steps to recover your account:
2. You will be transferred to another page. Enter either your username, email address or phone number. Choose the option whichever you use.
3. Now, Facebook will find your profile.
4.Identify your profile and enter email address or phone number and click on Continue.
5. You will get a recovery code to the recovery option chosen by you.
6. Enter the code in the required field and click on Continue.
7. Now create a new and strong password.
If your Facebook password and email address both have changed
Recovery through mobile number:
2. Click on Forgot password.
3. Enter your username or email address.
4. When your Facebook profile appears, tap on it to get the recovery options.
5. Select the option of mobile number.
6. Facebook will give you security code via text message.
7. Enter the recovery code in the required field.
8. Set a new password now. Create a new password using a combination of a number, a special character, an upper-case letter and a lowercase letter.
You will be now provided with number of recovery options based on the account and security. You may be asked to upload any government ID. Facebook will verify it and reactivate your account.
You can also enter your date of birth or recognize your friends by looking at their pictures and entering their names. Facebook will show you some of your friend’s pictures and you’ll have to name them correctly.
Let us see discuss latest methods to recover Facebook account
•Now Try to recover your Facebook password from that device.
• Try also using a familiar Wi-Fi. This will increase your chances to get back the Facebook access.
Identity verification service from Facebook
• A form will be there, fill it and attach a government issued ID.
• Then after a couple of days, Facebook will send you an email about recovery.
You can also enable Facebook two-step verification to enhance your security. Just go to the security settings and click on “Login approvals”. Now whenever you will log in to your account from a new device, you will be required to enter the security code sent on your mobile number. This will prevent your account from hacking in future.
Facebook account hacked email changed
Method to solve the problem of Facebook account hacked email changed
1. Go to Facebook login page, click on the forgot password option.
2. Facebook will search your profile by entering your username or email address.
3. Click on your profile after being located by Facebook. A dialog box will appear in which you can reset your password.
4. Select “no longer have access to these”, when you don’t have access to the associated email address.
5. Now, you will be provided recovery options that will depend on the age of the Facebook account. If you have an old Facebook account, you can make use the option of Security questions. Once you answer all the questions correctly, you will be able to recover your Facebook account.
When the hacker has changed your email address and password both
• Enter your account information like username or email address.
• Your Facebook profile will appear. Click on it.
• Facebook will provide you recovery options.
• Click on the option of mobile number.
• Enter the security code received via text message in the required field.
• Now, you can change your Facebook password. Create a new password and include numbers, characters, upper-case letter and a lower-case letter to make the password strong.
Recover hacked Facebook account using email change notification
• Click on the option “If you didn’t do this, please secure your account”.
• When you click on the above link, Facebook will provide you an option “Secure your account”.
• Click on continue to proceed.
• Now, you have various recovery options that depend upon your account and security.
• One option is to upload your government ID. Upload any ID issued by government via the procedure described by them. Your ID will be verified by a Facebook representative.
• Verification by Date of Birth. This is the easy way to verify your identity. Just enter your correct date of birth and get your access back to your Facebook account.
• Guess your friend’s by identifying their photos. This is an interesting way to complete the identification process. All you have to do is, name five of your friends out of seven by selecting their photos.
• Try to recover password from that device.
• If the device is recognized by Facebook, you can reset your password without any kind of verification.
How to delete Facebook account permanently?
Facebook provides you two options- either deactivate your account or delete your account. There is a difference between the two options. If you deactivate your account, you have the option to reactivate your account whenever you wish. When your account is deactivated, other people are not able to search for you on the Facebook. But in case of deactivation, some of the information remains visible to others.
• Your profile, videos, posts and photos will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to retrieve them.
• Deletion is delayed by Facebook for few days after it is requested by the user. If the user log back into the Facebook account during these days, the deletion request is cancelled.
• The data stored in backup systems may take up to 90 days to delete. You are not able to access your information during this time period.
• Facebook keeps a copy of some material, like log records in its database. But this information is disassociated from personal identifiers.
• You cannot use Facebook login for other apps that you have signed up using your Facebook account like Spotify or Pinterest. You will need the help of apps and websites to recover these accounts.
Steps to permanently delete Facebook account
2. Go to settings and click on “Your Facebook account information” at the left column.
3. Select “Deactivation and deletion”.
4 Click on “Delete Account”.
6. Enter your Facebook password and click on Continue.
7. Click on “Delete Account”.
How to download your Facebook data before deleting your account
• Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
• Click on “Download a copy of your Facebook data” hyperlink, which is located below the “Manage account” menu.
• Click on the link received via email and download a .zip file of all your data.
Method to cancel Facebook account deletion
Method to deactivate your Facebook account
2. Click on the drop-down arrow present at the right of your Facebook account page.
3. Go to settings and then click on “Your Facebook Information” option present in the left column.
5. Select the option “Deactivate Account”.
6. Click on “Continue to Account Deactivation”.
7. Confirm account deactivation.
What if your Facebook account is deactivated but you still have Facebook Messenger?
2. Your contacts will be able to see your profile picture in conversations on Messenger.